T.T.C.S (Travel Treking Camping Sports) Turism groups to trip around world

My region, where im from, introduction by my self

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Esteban Alberto Lucero Barcena Esteban Alberto Lucero Barcena 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi there, im from El Chalten, argentina. This location is on the shout america, just on the end of the world.
    Is a litle town, and the best of this place is the mountain call it Fitz Roy, 1 of the most dificult and beuttyfull places for peoples who want to climb hard faces of the world.
    But isnt the only thing. Here can go inside all forest trekking to go until stay next to it, or walk on glaciers, fishing, or just only camp on a calm and beuty place.
    The population is about 2000 in town, but u can find about 300.ooo peoples who go to visit. The prizes are realy accesible for all, have a international airport 270km in El Calafate, from there can come for less than us$50.
    Have hotels, and places to camp, this last is what most is use becouse the town i realy litle for all people who go. In the camping place have toilets and places to cook.
    Many peoples come for 2 days and stay more than that, week or more, just becouse is a beuty place and meet alot of intersting people.

gallery of photos of El Chalten

Ask me everything you want about my town. i will post anothers location becouse i travel around all argentina, and now im Colombia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FacebookTwitterShare